Founded in 1992, Extrutech Plastics, Inc. (EPI) began operations producing vinyl window profiles and central vacuum system tubing with a single used 3 1/2-inch extruder and downstream line. Since then, we’ve grown our business into a 162,000 square foot facility housing state-of-the-art equipment (including 22 extrusion lines) and 60 associates on three shifts, all of which we leverage to produce a wide range of extruded parts and products. One of our core product offerings is partition wall panel systems.
Our P224 wall panel system consists of rigid 2 1/4-inch thick by 24-inch wide panels with bright white, glossy surfaces on both sides. The panels are waterproof, resistant to rust, rot, corrosion, and fading, and easy to clean. Additionally, they are ideal for high moisture areas where daily sanitation is critical.
About Our P224 Partition Wall Systems
The P224 partition wall panel system accommodates a number of design options. Some of the key features include:
- 100% virgin, exterior-grade PVC construction
- Panel thickness of 2 1/4 inches providing R-10 with insulation
- Panel exterior wall thickness of .110 inches
- Multi-chamber interior running the length of each panel
- Panel weight of 4 pounds/foot
- Tongue and groove design
Each of the panels can be cut to the inch or cut based on your requirements. Options for door and window cut-outs are also available. If needed, they accommodate for field cutting.
Compared to other partition wall panel systems, P224 offers many benefits, such as:
- Higher durability. Our panels demonstrate excellent mechanical strength and toughness, which allows them to resist damage and degradation in high-stress environments.
- Better water resistance. Our panels are made from PVC compliant with ASTM D3273 and D3274 standards, meaning they do not support mold or mildew growth. This quality makes them well-suited for use in high-moisture environments, such as agricultural facilities, dairy farms, food processing plants, kitchens, and car and truck washes.
- Smaller maintenance requirements. Since our panels are durable and water-resistant, they can be cleaned with a wet or dry cloth without fear of damage or degradation.
- Quicker and easier installation. Our panels feature a tongue and groove design that makes them quick and easy to install.
Applications of Our P224 Partition Wall Systems
Our P224 partition wall systems find use in a wide range of industrial and commercial applications, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Aquaculture facilities
- Bottling plants
- Car washes
- Cheese plants
- Clean rooms
- Cold storage facilities
- Commercial properties
- Dairy facilities
- Dog kennels
- Food processing plants
- Wastewater treatment plants
While these PVC panels systems are suitable for all of these applications, they are particularly well-suited for use in food processing facilities. Some of the main reasons for this are because they are easy to clean (making them ideal for sanitary environments), highly durable (making them perfect for surfaces regularly exposed to fluctuating humidity levels and strong chemicals). Please review our P224 installation instructions and product specifications for more details.
High-Quality Partition Wall Systems at Extrutech Plastics
Our 2 1/4-inch partitioning wall system is a new product that allows you to construct interior walls faster, easier, and safer. Install our product wherever interior partition walls are required, including clean rooms, food processing, agricultural facilities and dairies, and high-moisture, acidic, and/or salty areas where rust and corrosion are a problem.
To learn more about our products, visit our product catalog or download our brochures. To discuss your requirements with one of our experts, contact us today.