Demountable walls provide a flexible option for food processors that need to limit access or separate work areas from cross contamination. They are also used in car washes as partition walls to keep sprayed liquids out of designated drying areas. Extrutech Plastics Inc. offers demountable walls that are pre-assembled to the customers’ requirements, knocked down for shipping, and ready for installation at the customer’s site, then later reconfigured to meet changing needs.
Our demountable wall panels (Item# EPI9000) are 36″ by 1 3/4″ thick, cut to any requested length, and available with many options.
FEATURES, INFO & BENEFITS
There are many features that make demountable wall systems suitable for various applications. Multi-chamber, interlocking dovetail wall panels are made of durable virgin polymers and are precut to fit any dimensions and job requirements. Demountable wall panels are finished on both sides, eliminating the need for painting and come in custom sized and insulated options.
Demountable walls are resistant to moisture, mildew, corrosion, insects, rodents, and rot, making them suitable for clean rooms, agricultural and food processing facilities, and dairies. Our demountable wall systems are 100% recyclable and come with a 10-year warranty.
Installation is fast and easy. Attach the channel to the flooring with a concrete fastener. Then, connect the wall panels from the top down with the provided connectors. You can connect the panels at the corner or with an H-Bar if access from the top of the panels is limited. Finally, cap the top of the panels with the rigid U-Channel or the flexible EPI0110, and fasten with stainless steel screws.
There are numerous benefits of demountable walls, including:
- Highly reflective
- Installs quickly and easily
- Applicable in new construction or remodel
- No exposed fasteners
- Sanitary, easy to clean
Choose Demountable Walls Over Drywall
Demountable wall systems offer many benefits when compared to drywall, including:
- Quicker construction
- More reconfiguration options, whereas drywall requires demolition when reconfiguration is needed
- The ability to divide entire sections of manufacturing facilities into separate functional areas
- Removable floor to ceiling enclosures for temperature and humidity controlled rooms
- Free-standing open ceiling structures easily created without installing separate lighting or fire protection
- The ability to be installed with no impact on existing architecture
- Increased sustainability
- Depreciate faster than drywall, offering a quick return on investment
- Increased acoustic and visual privacy
- More customization options such as profile shapes, doors and hardware, and finishes
All of the above mentioned features and benefits make demountable walls suitable for many industrial applications. Extrutech Plastics offers plastic partition walls for industries including car washes, commercial and residential buildings, agricultural and food processing facilities, and swimming pools.
Choose Innovative Plastic Building Components from Extrutech Plastics, Inc.
When your industrial, business, or residential project requires rapid installation, customizable dimensions, and flexibility of use with the advantage of eco-friendly, sustainable materials, demountable wall systems are the best option. The professional staff at Extrutech Plastics has provided high quality demountable walls since 1992 in our state-of-the-art ISO 9001:2015 QMS Certified facility. For more information on our products and services, contact us today.